Sunday 11 March 2012

4 Weeks done in the 12WBT!

Wow, 4 weeks into the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation Program.


Feeling like the time is flying as we are already into week 5 of the actual program plus we had the 4 weeks on the pre-season, another 8 weeks to go.

Yesterday I had an emotional day, took some photos to compare to my photos from week & I didn't see much of a difference which upset me & put me in a grump for a lot of the day yesterday.  I am a visual person & I have to admit not many people have noticed my weight loss & I have lost 12.5kgs so far & have lost over 81cms off my body.  So some excellent work achieved my ME by doing the hard work.  The one person that keeps telling me how great & sexy I am looking & how I am getting skinnier is my wonderful hubby he really is my best supporter & man I LOVE him for it!
I made up some weight loss jars last week as a way to help me to stay motivated & to watch my weight progress in a visual manner. Have lost 12.5kgs so far & have another 19.7kgs to go to be at my 1st ulitmate goal weight & then I will re-look at it :)


However I am getting lots of people telling me how great I am doing with my exercise & that I am doing so well & to keep it up plus some people have also said that reading my posts is giving them the push that they need to do something about their exercise & weight loss goals, so that's rewarding & humbling to know.  Though I have to tell people there isn't a magic pill doing this for me, it all ME baby, my determination, my hard work, my sweat, my goals & my journey :)

Funny after 35 years here on earth & I am only just realizing that it's TRUE, clean eating & exercise is the key to good health & a great life & the best way to lose unwanted weight!



I completed my 4 week mini goal this morning, I walked around the Mount in beautiful Tauranga, Bay of Plenty (though I must admit it was rain & an overcast day, lol) & then I walked up the Mount twice.  It was hard but not as hard as I had made it in my mind.  Burnt 903 calories, yay! Once upon a time rain would have stopped me from doing exercise outside & would have been an excuse, NOT anymore the new ME doesn't mind a bit of rain because I realized i'm not going to dissolve in the rain, lol, it was actually enjoyable walking  in the rain a little refreshing :)

I have noticed I am much slower then others when it comes to doing certain exercises but I am improving from where I 1st began that's for sure.  I never say I run because I don't I am a slow jogger to say the least if not a shuffle walk at times, but I am moving & it helps to keep my heart rate up :)

If someone was to say to me that I would enjoy jogging one day I would have laughed in their face, but I must admit I find it therapeutic & use it as my "ME TIME" plus it is a great way to let go of stress.

So I have 2 1/2 weeks to get to my next goal weight to be 79.9kgs, so I am looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday because if what I saw on the scales this morning is anything to go by it should be a great loss for me.  Will keep you informed :)

Thanks again for reading my blog & remember I am Creating the LIFE I deserve xo

3 comments:

  1. love your work Mel. Keep at it honey, people will comment soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet everyone will start noticing soon and you won't be able to leave the house without having a conversation about it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the words of encouragement, yes i'm sure my day is coming when people will notice :)

    ReplyDelete