Tuesday 17 January 2012

Goals & Rewards!

After a little bit of thinking on my behalf I have finally come up with a list of Goals & Rewards :)

WEIGHT GOALS!
(starting weight 89kg)

Goal 1# Get to 85kgs by the end of pre-season.
85 kilograms is equivalent to 13 stone and 5.39 pounds
Reward: Buy myself a CD :)

Goal 2# Get to 80kgs 4-6 weeks into the actual 12WBT
80 kilograms is equivalent to 12 stones and 8.37 pounds
Reward: Buy some new workout clothes :)

Goal 3# Get to 75kgs by the end of the 12WBT
75 kilograms is equivalent to 11 stones and 11.3 pounds
Reward: Get my hair done & buy myself a new outfit :)

Ultimate Goal Weight is 65kgs by the end of the year!
65 kilograms is equivalent to 10 stones and 3.3 pounds

EXERCISE GOALS

Goal 1# To do the Pinnacles Walk at the end of March 2012.
          
A view of the Pinnacles.             
    
The Hut we sleep in over night.
             
             Reward: Get a JUST DO IT top & cap :)

Goal 2# To do the Tough Girl/Tough Guy Challenge in
 July/August 2012.
This is what I am going to look like when I finish this goal!
Reward: Get a 1 hour Facial :)

Goal 3# Complete a Half Marathon in October/November 2012.
My Marathon will be in NZ of course but you get the idea!
Reward: Get a Full Body Massage :)

There you go things that I want to work towards, having it written down & sharing it on here has made it real for me & I have made a commitment to myself & to you too.  If anyone is keen to join me in any of my goals please let me know the more the merrier I say :)

Well I am keeping today's blog short & sweet, still tired & I have decided to try & get an early night.  1st day back at work tomorrow so I better be bright & cheerful for my work mates & clients as I am the front person being the receptionist :)

Thanks again for reading & here's to Creating the LIFE I deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment